July 4th Tempe Town Lake Festival
Kiwanis Club of Tempe 63rd Annual Fireworks Spectacular will present the best fireworks show in the Valley shot from Mill Avenue bridge. The spectacular family night Fireworks Show will be choreographed to patriotic and classical music.
Main Stage featuring great live local entertainment.
Fantastic Family Fest will offer a free inflatable village for all ages with a variety of rides, rock climbing walls and more! Special kid’s entertainment, featuring face painters, relay races and other specialty entertainment.
A great food court to satisfy the entire families’ taste buds featuring hamburgers, hot dogs, Macayo’s Depot Cantina, BBQ, roasted corn, gyros, fry bread, snow cones, ice cream, lemonade and lots of cold bottled water, Pepsi products plus a variety of other food vendors.
Hours: Gates open at 5:00 p.m.
Admission: $5 per person in advance, children 12 and under and active military are free. $8 per person at the gate.
Phone: (480) 350- 5189
Tempe Beach Park
620 North Mill Avenue
Tempe, AZ. 85281
Arizona Celebration of Freedom
Entertainment can be found here
The event location is the Mesa Amphitheatre/Mesa Convention Center complex at 263 N. Center Street.
FREE parking is available in all lots and on-street parking areas downtown Mesa.
ADA parking is located in the lot at the northeast corner of Martin Luther King Jr. Way (formerly 3rd Place) and Center Street. Only vehicles with appropriate parking stickers or hangtags will be allowed in the lot.
Buses will be running on a Sunday schedule, with the exception of Route 40 – Main Street.
Route 40 – Main Street will have added trips every 30 minutes until 11 p.m. This route runs to the Sycamore Transit Center where attendees can connect with light rail.
Fire in the Sky 4th of July Fireworks Celebration
Activities at Central Christian
965 E Germann Rd, Gilbert, AZ 85297
- Vendors at Central Christian will be selling hot dogs, nachos, pretzels, watermelon, cotton candy, snow cones, water and fresh squeezed lemonade.
- There will be music, free beach balls and other fun give-a-ways! Glo-necklaces will be available.
- Watermelon eating contest with lots of great prizes.
Activities at Gilbert Youth Soccer Complex
4260 S Greenfield Rd, Gilbert, AZ 85297
- 4 water slide type inflatables
- Snow cone vendor and a hot dog/concession vendor.
Fireworks launch at 9:00p
Additional viewing site at Campo Verde High School, 3870 S Quartz St, Gilbert, AZ 85297
July 4th Fireworks Spectacular
Celebrate America and our heritage at this traditional fireworks show on Independence Night at Tumbleweed Park presented by the City of Chandler.
- Park Opens at 7:00 p.m.
- Fireworks at 9:00 p.m.
- Parking $5 per vehicle
Please Note: Fireworks – of any kind – are not allowed at this event, in the park, or parking lots.
Come to Chandler for your good old fashion family friendly fireworks show. Pack your bags, bring your blankets and chair, and don’t forget the sunscreen. Enjoy the award winning park and all it has to offer – Playtopia, sand volleyball, horseshoes, and our newest addition corn hole or bring the fun from home – kites, Frisbees, sports balls, bikes, bubbles, jump ropes and so much more. Food and non-alcohol beverages will be available for purchase throughout the evening. After all the family made fun, sit back, relax, and watch the 20-25 minute fireworks show presented by the City of Chandler.
Music Stage – sponsored by Cornerstone Church
- 7 p.m. to 8 p.m. DJ spinning Top 40 Music and All the Favorites from the Past
- 8 p.m. to 9 p.m. Plastic Gladys
Plastic Gladys’ Bio
Plastic Gladys is an established cover band specializing in multi-generational rock, blues and dance hits. They have been playing together in the Valley for 13 years, at the City of Chandler 4th of July for 10 years. Plastic Gladys brings a high level of energy and crowd engagement to any event.
- Parking is $5 per vehicle (CASH ONLY)
- Parking is available throughout Tumbleweed Park
- Please enter at either Hamilton St. & Germann Rd. or McQueen Rd. & Celebration Way
- Disabled parking is available at both entrances
**Benefits the Chandler Police Explorers and Chandler Fire C.E.R.T.**
Tumbleweed Park – 2250 S. McQueen Road, Chandler, AZ 85286 – is located on the southwest corner of McQueen and Germann Roads in Chandler.
Apache Junction, AZ
4th of July Celebration
Join the City of AJ Parks & Recreation for our annual Fourth of July Celebration. All festivities take place on Saturday, July 4th, 2015. We will be kicking off the day filled events at Superstition Shadows Aquatics Center. Evening events begin at 6pm and are located at the Apache Junction High School Track and Field. The fireworks show is presented by Republic Services. Parking is limited so please come early. There will be traffic restrictions. Please plan for 20-30 minutes delays. The Fourth of July festivities are all located on School Property and no consumer fireworks, alcohol, tobacco, e-cigs, glass containers, pets or weapons will be allowed at the event or adjacent parking/viewing areas (bags and coolers brought into the facility will be checked). Food and drinks will be available to purchase on site. For more information on this program or other programs and services, please contact the Parks and Recreation Department at 480-983-2181 or visit our website at www.ajcity.net/parks
Queen Creek, AZ
Celebrate America, your Hometown 4th of July!
5:00 pm – 11:00 pm
Schnepf Farms Festival Site.
- WHEN: Gates open at 5:00pm – 11:30pm
- ADMISSION: is $15 per carload – PORTION OF PROCEEDS TO BENEFIT THE PERFORMING ARTS CENTER.
- WHAT CAN’T WE BRING TO FARM: Ice chests, Alcohol, large umbrella’s, firearms, illegal drugs. BRING YOUR OWN WATER – We also will sell water for $1 bottle.
- ACTIVITIES: 5:30-8:45 All Amusement Rides and water slides will be open. Hayrides are free and will act as a shuttle to & from ride area. You must have a wristband to ride the train. The train ride will also make a stop at the amusement ride area. Amusement Rides include: Roller coaster, swingin Lady Bugz, honeybee adventure, Flying farmers, petting zoo, Giant water slide, Rock Climbing Wall, Train rides, Jumping pillows. Unlimited ride wristband $12 or $3 per ride. (ccard or cash)
- OTHER ENTERTAINMENT: 7pm A wonderful patriotic performance by some members of the Queen Creek Performing Arts Center.
- FOOD: 5:30-9 All food is located under our large outdoor pavilion near the festival site. Food includes: Ice Cold Watermelon Slices, Funnel Cakes, Fresh squeezed Lemonade, Hotdogs, Hamburgers, Grilled pizza, slices of Pie, Ice Cream, Cotton Candy & Kettle Korn.
- FIREWORKS: 9pm (there about) Celebrate America Firework Extravagaza!
- MOVIE: To alleviate a mass exodus, we will pull up our giant screen for a great family feature right after the fireworks, so stay around family friendly outdoor movie and continue to operate the rides for one more hours. (Rides close at 10:30) Farm closes after movie around 11:30
The Coolidge Parks and Recreation Department is planning a day of fun for the whole family on July 4th.
Start your day at the pool from 12 Noon-5:00 pm. There will be games and activities throughout the day for all ages. You can even dive for soda and money!! All 4th of July activities are FREE!! So come join the Recreation Department for fun, fun, fun!!
Kenilworth Sports Complex
All activities at the Kenilworth Sports Complex, will start at 6:00 pm with Fireworks following at 8:30 pm.
The following activities are:
- Arts & Crafts
- Food Sales
- FREE Watermelon
- Variety of Games
Florence Parks and Recreation Department’s “Freedom Fest” is on Saturday, July 4, 2015 and promises to be another memorable day of fun, food, activities, games, music and of course, fireworks.
The Fourth of July activities begins at noon with open swim, water games, activities and contests at the new Florence Aquatic Center, located at 174 West First Street. The action shifts to Heritage Park at 3:00 p.m. and includes Horseshoe, Corn Hole and Mud Volleyball Tournaments, bingo, and inflatables for the kids.
“Rhythm Edition,” a well-known musical group based in Glendale and self-described as a “variety party and dance band,” returns for its second Freedom Fest performance.
Visitors to the event are reminded that outside alcohol is not allowed in the park during the Fourth of July event. However, visitors may bring non-alcoholic beverages.
Plan to come celebrate our nation’s independence with your fellow citizens and visitors this July 4th. For more information about this year’s Freedom Fest, please call Ali Feliz at (520) 868-7585.
Don’t Miss Maricopa’s 4th of July Celebration!
Beginning at 6:00 PM
With: Community Performances, and the Maricopa Police Honor Guard!
Maricopa’s annual Independence Day celebration will take place from 6-10 p.m. at Copper Sky Park. At this event, families will enjoy entertainment, activities for the entire family, great food vendors and of course a grand display of colorful fireworks.
Location of the event:
Copper Sky Regional Park, 44345 W. Martin Luther King Blvd. Maricopa AZ
Activities for the whole family:
Cool off in the Kids Water Zone featuring wet and dry inflatable water slides and bouncers for kids to enjoy. Entry into the Kids Water Zone for children 3 and older is $5 (cash only) for an unlimited ride wristband. The local Fire Department will spray children for 10 minutes every hour. There will also be a game truck on site with rated E (for everyone) games.
Kid Zone wristbands (required for children 3 and over and accompanying parents) and parking decals will be available for pre-purchase $4 at Copper Sky Multi-Gen lobby area located at 44345 W Martin Luther King Blvd. from 5-7 pm on July 2nd and 3rd. We only accept cash or check payments. Checks can be made out to the City of Maricopa.
Main Stage Line-Up
Below is our preliminary line-up for our main stage activities. Check back for updates and additions:
- 6:00 p.m. Event Opens to the Public
- 6:30 p.m. – 6:40 p.m. Fire truck splash on South Soccer fields
- 7:00 p.m. – 7:30 p.m. DJ Music & Entertainment
- 7:30 p.m. – 9:00 p.m. Fire truck splash / Headliner – Nine Ball
- 7:30 p.m. Last Fire truck splash
- 9 p.m. Patriotic Celebration
- Remarks by Mayor and Council
- Recognition to Veterans
- Presentation of Colors by Honor Guard
- Pledge of Allegiance lead by Miss Maricopa
- National Anthem by Nine Ball
- Firework Display
- 10:00 p.m. Event Ends