You see, Jennifer Hall had worked in retail for 14 years and then, just last year in August (2014) she created “Begables All Natural Dog Treats”. Normally, you create a product first and then go into retail. But Jennifer did it the other way around.
Begables came into the dog treat market with one main focus, to spoil dogs in the healthiest ways. There are no fancy cookies here but you can rest assured that each ingredient has been thoroughly researched to ensure that it packs a great health benefit, and they are all dog approved!
The base ingredients in the treats are garbanzo beans packed with protein, we also leave out any fillers and preservatives. Have a dog with allergies? We cater to them! Notice we do not use wheat flours which are a very common allergen and you find in most Natural Dog Treats.
- Peanut Butter and Kale (Kale is a superfood, not only for dogs but humans too. Our peanut butter in made with only peanuts and salt, many peanut butters contain a sweetener called Xylitol which can often be deadly, we also use a local raw honey which benefits dogs with seasonal allergies helping them to build up a tolerance to those allergens)
- Kale Apple Mint “Breath Busters” (with fresh mint to combat that doggy breath)
- Joint Health (with organic Turmeric, Salmon oil and MSM which helps rebuild lost tissue, helps with inflammation not to mention keeps the skin and coat nice and shiny)
- Pumpkin Pineapple (great for dogs with a sensitive stomach or for those dogs who think their poo is a tasty snack)
- Calming Chamomile (like a nice cup of tea and raw honey to relax those frazzled nerves and calm anxiety)
- Cinnamon Sweet Potato (Cinnamon can aid in the treatment of diabetes, arthritis and infections)
“These flavors are only the beginning”, according to Begables owner and founder Jennifer Hall, “We also love to make great healthy alternatives to rawhides which are not very digestible and can pose health hazards to your pet.”
Hall says, “Because I am a very budget conscious person I want to ensure it is affordable to feed your furry family the best and the healthiest so I strive to keep our treats affordable!”
With larger companies outsourcing their products to China who have more lenient standards and even some of the larger corporations producing pet foods and treats having quality issues that are leading to the deaths of many beloved family dogs, many consumers have turned to small local businesses who focus on quality, limited ingredients and small batches.
Welcome to “Begables All Natural Dog Treats”, that local small business! Hall told us, “Our dogs are #1 and keeping them healthy and happy is our priority. We only use natural, quality ingredients. You love your dogs like family so why not feed them the best.”
About Begables All Natural Dog Treats and the people behind them.
Jennifer Hall is the owner and founder of Begables All Natural Dog Treats. Since she was a little girl she has always had a passion for animals. Growing up in the Pacific Northwest she had it all from rats to horses, which of course included dogs! Her life however did not take the direction of working in the pet industry, but in the world of retail, where she worked in management for about 14 years. In 2011 it was time for a change. With 2 wonderful children at home who were growing up too quickly, Hall decided to go back to school. In early 2013 she completed her MBA and decided to follow her dreams and move into the pet industry. Jennifer has 2 Alaskan Malamute hybrid dogs who are a very close part of her family and both have very sensitive stomachs, this and the drive to only feed them the best brought her to create Begables All Natural Dog Treats!
Like Begables on Facebook to keep up with where they will be next!